7.4.09

tagged by dayah~~~~ ;)

lama dah simpan bende ni..tak publish publishhh..ni lah hasilnye..


Rules:

1. The Rules are simple. Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below.
2. Then, you must choose a picture in the first page of result and post it as your answer.
3. After that tag 12 people.


1. The age of my next birthday:
23..
dah tua juge niee..hihi


2. The place I would like to travel to:
paris, France



3. The favorite place:
my house

obviously ni bukan umah aku!


4. The favorite food:
sushi with philadelphia cheese!!!yummyyy~~ ;p


5. The nickname I had:
amil

haha..artist rupenye..lol
and it is still my nickname..


6. The favorite colour:
pink

yeke??taram je..


7. The city I live in (For now):
moscow



8. The city I was born in:
somewhere in
southampton, of the UK





9. College Major:
medic



10. Bad habit:
i'm lazy
this is vewwwyy vewwwyyy badddd!!! *_*


11. Hobby:
shopping

(sadly..shopping is sooo di luar kemampuan aku rite now..heh.. ;p)



12. Wishlist:
samsung behold t919, rose pink

haha..specific nak mampuih.. :)





oleh itu, dgn sukecite aku meng'tag':
sesiape yg rajen nk buang mase buat mende alah ni..huhu



sekian.terima kasih.
wassalam.

0 comments: