she's not even as hot. not as hot. not hot. not hot at all..huhu :p
yes, she's..this..and she's..that...and...
it's the things we say to ourselves to make it easier to adapt with situations.
situations we have no control over.
situations we never planned our entire life.
situations taking every sides other than yours.
situations unfavorable for you.
yes, it's the things we say to smoothen our lives when things don't go our way.
the things you say to yourself, to ease your pain when the truth hurts, and when the reality is not as pretty as it should be. and when you realize, someone you trusted your whole life betrayed you, destroyed you...
yes, it's the things I say..when I miss you. and I get jealous of her because she stole my man, my future and my dreams. haha
So..yes..i say things. to make myself feel better.
but, I'm not stupid..I know..things I said won't change a thing.
life, be it short, be it long..I know it's too short and it sure is not long enuf to be wasted saying things about you, not to you but only to myself.
so, I know, it's a waste of time. and I need to stop.
so, I'll stop torturing myself and live my life.
but, this I'll always say: she's not even as hot.
sekian. tata~ :)) xoxo
p/s: alamakk..mmg mood membebel lah..sbb tgh bosan. sorry?? naahh..huhu and..cerita uk & france trip mcm dah basi je nk share? haha. ok bye.
yes, she's..this..and she's..that...and...
it's the things we say to ourselves to make it easier to adapt with situations.
situations we have no control over.
situations we never planned our entire life.
situations taking every sides other than yours.
situations unfavorable for you.
yes, it's the things we say to smoothen our lives when things don't go our way.
the things you say to yourself, to ease your pain when the truth hurts, and when the reality is not as pretty as it should be. and when you realize, someone you trusted your whole life betrayed you, destroyed you...
yes, it's the things I say..when I miss you. and I get jealous of her because she stole my man, my future and my dreams. haha
So..yes..i say things. to make myself feel better.
but, I'm not stupid..I know..things I said won't change a thing.
life, be it short, be it long..I know it's too short and it sure is not long enuf to be wasted saying things about you, not to you but only to myself.
so, I know, it's a waste of time. and I need to stop.
so, I'll stop torturing myself and live my life.
but, this I'll always say: she's not even as hot.
sekian. tata~ :)) xoxo
p/s: alamakk..mmg mood membebel lah..sbb tgh bosan. sorry?? naahh..huhu and..cerita uk & france trip mcm dah basi je nk share? haha. ok bye.

4 comments:
salam amil! hahahha.. i guess its the holiday bluess laa.. sebb tu aku nye entry pun mcm d*esp*rado jee.. mueheheheh~ neway,jom2 kte tinggalkan sume dan bergumbira diegypt dan swiss!! happy holidaayyy,amillll!! :D:D:D
Amil oh amil~ =)
haha..maryam, aku pun sama je mcm hg..tp not as brave. if u know wat i mean.. ;p
shahril, haha..come on la..haha (cakap gaya rempit) yeaahh.. :)
of course!! not hot at all! memang btul sangat btul! bukan hanya utk sedapkn hati kau!!! memang sangat tepat!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha. aku yg emo! happy exploring the world lil kid! muax! heart you
Post a Comment